Barrett Cove is the largest of the recreation areas, with more than 200 choice campsites. Barrett Cove has many shade trees and amenities that make for a great getaway.
Bring your Mountain Bikes -- Barrett Cove offers easy access to Exchequer Bike Park.
Whether you enjoy fishing, swimming, hiking or just relaxing under a tree, there are many good times to be had by spending a day at the lake.
Reservation & Campground Information
Check-in time is after 4PM and Check-out time is before 2PM (If you arrive earlier than 4PM, early check-in is not a guarantee. Early Check-in will be allowed only if the reserved campsite is ready for occupancy.)
• 249 Camping & RV Sites
• 89 Water-Electric Hookup Sites
• Free Hot Showers
• Campground Store
• Marina Store & Cafe
• Fish Cleaning Station
• Restroom Facilities
• Day Use Picnic Area - Picnic Tables,Barbeque Grills, Event Pavilions, Horseshoe Pits
• Children's Playground/Volleyball
• Swimming Lagoon & Picnic Area
• Fuel Dock & Propane Services
• Boat Launch Ramps & Parking
• Boat Rentals: Houseboat, Fishing, Sport, Patio, Kayaks and Wave Runners
• Cabin Rentals
• Pets Welcome
Love the Great Outdoors but don't want to sleep in a tent? Get the best of both worlds -- stay in a new Cabin for the night, weekend or entire week. The Cabins are located close to each other - the ideal get-together with family and friends.